Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Take me back to Cabo!

A year ago Jared & I were in Cabo... and now I'm sitting on the couch with a sinus infection/cold. Man, I'd love to be back on the beach! Even though our honeymoon was a disaster, I'd still love to be back there now.















We were on a shuttle from our hotel to get onto the plane to Cabo.
The most awkward morning of our lives.















This was banana milk... It was amazingness in a glass.
We drank this every morning! I tried to make it at
 home and it was a major fail.















This was some famous spot in Los Cabos. I don't remember
why it's famous. I remember there were sea
 lions all over the shallow parts though.





Even though Jared & I could not stand each other on our honeymoon, I'd love to back there right now with him. We're already planning honeymoon #2. Who says you can only have one? Not us! Alaska has been thrown in there along The Virgin Islands and maybe (hopefully) going around Europe galavanting like fools. I'm pulling hard for the Europe one!

Now, I'm back to stuffing Kleenexes up my nose and watching reruns.
Cabo, thank you for the memories. I'm sure you would have been much more enjoyable if I liked my husband back then like I do now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels