Thursday, November 19, 2009

Quick Update!

Well, lately Jared & I have been up to our elbows in house projects and getting things just the way we want them. So many people have told me that you are never really finished with a house, and while that's true, I still want to get as much done as I can before Jared cuts off of my funding and before I lose the ideas. And no, I'm not going to write down my ideas on a piece of paper because I'll lose the piece of paper!!

Not a lot is too new around these parts. Jared & I will celebrate our anniversary on the 21st and I am just beaming with excitement! And I just watched our wedding video for the first time today and I could not stop crying. It was so sweet and, ah... I just love being married to the man I'm married to!

I just finished the last major house project for awhile. I've redone just about every room in the house and I love the way they have all turned out. Jared & I definitely picked some daring colors that probably don't go together, but we love them. This sweet little (big) house has been such a blessing to me. Jared & I have already made some wonderful memories here and I cannot wait to make more!

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels