Sunday, August 2, 2009

Kennedy Piper & Grace Kathleen






My nieces are seriously too gorgeous for words. Kennedy is a ball of energy and completely stubborn. Gracie is the sweetest baby I've ever been around. She loves to cuddle so she's my kind of girl. Kennedy will scream if you try to cuddle with her. I love seeing them and I try to see them anytime I can. They grow so fast and every time I see them they change. I remember when Kennedy was an infant.. she was the most difficult child. She always (still does) need attention. Gracie is content with playing with her toys and simply being held. The girls are polar opposites. I cannot imagine life without them. I love them completely and I hope one day I'll be the cool Aunt that they'll want to come hangout with. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels