Sunday, April 11, 2010

Probably more than you cared to know

The Basics

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Brown

Height: 5'9"

Profession: Nanny?

Relationship Status: Married & lovin' it!

Religious Views: Jesus

My Favorites


Favorite Color: Green

Favorite Car: My car because it's paid off. I really want an FJ cruiser though!

Favorite Movie: I'd rather listen to music than watch a movie most of the time.

Favorite Hobby: Photography

Favorite Song/Singer: I don't have just one favorite song... it's more like 20 favorite songs. Mostly older music.

Favorite Book/Author: Eh, I'm not a big reader.

Favorite School Subject: Lunch? Does that count as a subject?

Favorite Vacation Destination: I really want to go to Europe.

Favorite Food: Mexican food. Always.

Favorite Restaurant: Hmm... seriously, I could eat anywhere. I love to eat.

Favorite Animal: Birds, I think.

Favorite Store: Target, probably. It has everything.. or Costco - I could spend hours in either of them.

Favorite Childhood Memory: Playing hide & seek throughout the neighborhood. 


Favorite Baby Name: Jared & I talk about baby names a lot (well, mostly it's me talking and him listening). Our favorites are: Jericho D. (we're still trying to decide on a middle name that starts with a D), Paul Elliot, Gregory Phinehas, & Caroline Mae. 


Favorite Person In Your Life: Jared 


This or That


Chocolate or Vanilla: I could swing either way.

Big Mac or Whopper: Whopper

Coke or Pepsi : Coke!

Beer or Wine: It depends on the occasion, but I like both of them.

Coffee or Tea: Tea

Apple Juice or O.J.: I thrive off of both. We always have at least one of them in the fridge at all times.

Facebook or MySpace: Facebook

Summer or Winter: Summer

Cats or Dogs: Dogs

Rain or Shine : Shine

Chips or Popcorn: That's a toughy... I love carmel popcorn & I love salty chips.. so both!

Salty or Sweet: Salty!

Morning or Night: Night

Movie or Play: Movie

Money or Love: LOVE.

Breakfast or Dinner: Both

Forgiveness or Revenge: Forgive

Paint or Wallpaper: Paint

House or Apartment: House, but I sometimes miss the apartment lifestyle.

Do You?


Have Any Pets: Nope

Have Any Children: Nope

Smoke: I'd be lying if I said I didn't like a cigarette every once in a blue moon.

Drink: Occasionally

Exercise: Eh, sometimes.

Spend Your Life On Facebook: Try not to

Play On A Sports Team: Haha no way!

Belong To Any Organizations: Nope

Love Your Job: Oh my gosh, yes! I love, love, LOVE, it!

Like To Cook: The better at cooking I get the more I like it!

Play An Instrument: Nope

Sing: Only in places where I know that no one can hear me.

Dance: Every chance I get!

Speak Multiple Languages: Nope

Ice Skate: Oh no. That's a disaster waiting to happen.

Swim: Hate it.

Paint: On walls- not canvas.

Write: When I have to process things.

Ski: Nope

Have You Ever


Stolen Anything: Yes :-/ I hate that I did it, and I'll never do it again.

Been Drunk Before Noon: Nope

Got Caught Telling A Lie: Yes

Got A Speeding Ticket: Yes

Been Arrested: Nope

Littered: Yes

Failed A Class: Haha, yes.

Screened Your Phone Calls: Yes, no, yes, no.. yes.

Eaten Food Off The Floor: Yes

Stuck Gum Under A Desk: Yes

Wished You Were Someone Else: At some point in my life, sure.

Cried During A Movie: ALL the time

Other


Describe Yourself In One Word: Loyal

Biggest Fear: Losing Jared

Your Proudest Accomplishment: None that are coming to mind

#1 Priority In Your Life: Jesus

Dream Job: Momma & documentary photographer

Where Are You Right Now: Home

Where Would You Rather Be: No place else

Place To Visit Before You Die: I don't know about where I want to visit before I die, but before I have kids I want to visit all of the states. I'm almost half way there!

Song Played At Your Funeral: It is well with my soul... 

(that question is depressing to think about)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels