Friday, March 12, 2010

What's New

Jared & I bought bicycles. When I say bought what I really mean is that we paid an arm and a leg for them. But it was by the far the best purchase we've made in a long time. We bike about every day. At first I wasn't so sure if I'd like it especially because I'm married to the most competitive man in the world and everything is a race. But I really do love it. It's a great exercise (which is on the brain since bikini season is right around the corner) and we really do have a lot of fun.
We live relatively close to the Trinity Trails so we just throw gently place the bikes in the back of Jared's Tahoe and drop in on the Trails after a short car ride. Recently we went to Mineral Wells State Park and rode around on their trails. I just love being outside and enjoying God's creation. Nature is one of the main things that shows me how much the Lord loves us. He could have created the world to be much less enjoyable, but thankfully He didn't. When we were riding around in Mineral Wells we managed to find every mud puddle that had a horse poop mixed in and rode as fast as we could through the puddles. I got stuck multiple times and my expensive running shoes were quickly turned into mud buckets.

Finally our small group started back up. A lot of people had several schedule conflicts with meeting every so often so we postponed it for a couple of months and now we're back together! I love being in a room of believers. We have one common denominator that binds us all to one another, but we are a very diverse group. I'm really excited about the direction this is going in and I can't wait to see what God does with us.


Honestly, I'm not enjoying this whole blogging thing as much as I thought it I would. I can never think of things to write about. I've got the time to keep up with it, but I just can't think of anything that people would want to read about. Maybe I'll think of something soon. :)

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels