Saturday, September 5, 2009

Goodness All Around

Jared is watching the OU vs BYU game right now so I figured since I'm bored to death with the football game that I'd do a post! :) (Just because I married an ex-football stud doesn't mean I have to like football!) Also, we don't have TV at our apartment so Jared is trying to soak up as much football as possible.

Pretty exciting things have been going on in the Kesler household lately. Yesterday we got the appraisal for the new house and it came back in the perfect price range. So it looks like we'll officially be in the house by the end of September!!! I also bought a sample color of paint today for our cabinets. It's called "Dove White" or "White Dove" something like that by Benjamin Moore Paints. I'm excited about trying it out on a piece of wood that I can hopefully find around here somewhere.

Today I had my first online buying experience! I went to www.urbanoutfitters.com to look for some ideas and ended up finding two awesome steals! Excuse my lack of description skills as I try to explain what I bought... Item #1 is a birdcage key hanger. It looks antique and has a cute little bird on it. And item #2 is the letter "k" and it's going to be my new apron hanger! It looks like it was made out of recycled paper or something. I got both of those for under 30 bucks including tax & shipping! I'll post pics once I get them in. My pitiful description doesn't do them justice.

That's all I've got for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels