Thursday, September 17, 2009

8 to 5

I recently started back to a "real" job. I really like it a lot! It definitely kicks my rear but it's a good kicking. I think about work even when I leave work! That's a first! :) I've worked at this place for almost 6 days... and it has been very interesting. The first day I hung up on several people because I wasn't sure about the hold button and the transfer button. Two pairs of heels have literally broken in the middle of my day after my lunch break. So I was out of luck (not like I ever have any!) for going home to grab a different pair. I even went and bought new heels that I really liked and the next day it was raining as I was walking into the building and all of a sudden it's like I'm wearing no shoes!! They wouldn't stay on my feet! I felt like a little girl who was wearing Mommy's shoes. It was humiliating. Then one time I was going on the elevator to my car and some guy FARTED IN THE ELEVATOR and pretended like he didn't just invade my airspace with his poop particles. I just looked at him while trying to hold my breath. It was awful.

So on the upside we should be closing on our house at the end of next week! We thought we were going to close on the 15th but it didn't happen. This weekend we will be packing like crazy. And if you know me, you know I'm a lousy packer. I go through everything and swoon over every little trinket that I have. I need to: pick paint colors, buy paint, pack up everything, buy 2 chandeliers, buy kitchen hardware, and then officially move and unpack everything and bring more chaos into my life.

Also, what's with all this rain lately? I cannot stand it anymore! I'm a sunshine person! I need sunshine like I need air. I don't function well without either. Hopefully the moving weekend won't be raining and nasty like it is now.

Now, I must get away from a computer screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels